STYLE QUICKIE: 5 BRAIDED PONYS WITH BEADS

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Okay, so we’ve all been in this position… 

You need to be somewhere, like.. NOW! And need to do your little girls hair in a hurry. I’ve been there many, many, many  times myself, unfortunately i’m one of those parents who is always running behind. So needless to say, I love a quick style. Here’s a one I did on Keyanna for a school event we were going to. 

INSTRUCTIONS: 

Time: 25 min
Products used: Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Style Conditioning Milk


  1. This style is pretty basic. I parted her hair diagonally, starting in front of the right ear and going behind the left ear, and banded off that section
  2. With the remaining loose hair I made 4 sections and banded them off. 
  3. I then did about 3 hanging braids per section, added beads and we were ready to go. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Popular Posts