5 Beauty Secrets Every Woman Should Know

Tuesday, September 16, 2014


How to dry your nails quickly after applying polish
Did you know that dipping your freshly painted nails in ice water can help them dry faster? It’s true! But that’s not the only trick of the trade. Be sure to check out these 5 simple ways to dry nail polish faster over on Prevention before your next polish change!
How to eliminate razor bumps
Is there anything more annoying than those red, ugly bumps that crop up on your legs and bikini area in the summer? I don’t think so. Thankfully, I haven’t had this problem since my old college roommate filled me in on her secret: Vitamin E. You can buy it in oil or lotion form from most drug stores, and it works wonders. Trust me!
How to fix broken or old make-up
Ugh. Have you ever noticed that, whenever you’re in a hurry, you ALWAYS drop your favorite make-up product on the floor so that it shatters into a million pieces? I did that with a brand new container of blush last week and I almost cried. Okay, okay. I did cry. Anyway, thanks to this step-by-step tutorial on how to fix broken and old make-up over on The Beauty Department, I will never have to stress about that again!
How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes
Up until last week, I thought there were only 2 ways to reduce the appearance of dark circles under your eyes: more sleep and more concealer. But thanks to these awesome tricks from Beauty High, I’ve learned that diet, sleep position, and make-up application and removal all make a difference. Also? I’ve finally found an excuse to lie down and close my eyes for 15 minutes each day. Pretty awesome, right?!
How to cover blemishes
Did you know that Visine can help cover an unwanted pimple? It’s true! I learned this trick when I read these tips for hiding and concealing pimples and acne by A Model’s Secrets, and I’ve already gone to the drug store to buy a bottle so I’m prepared for my next break-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Popular Posts