Cristallini - Luxurious Dresses For A Perfect Night Out

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

 Since I needed a luxurious head turning dress for my friend's wedding, I did a little googling for a perfect formal gown that won't cost me a fortune so I discovered a brand named Cristallini and placed my order.  As I received my dress, I immediately fell in love with the perfect cut, luxe texture, pretty little details and most importantly how I look in it, so I wanted to order more of these feminine, chic, Swarovski embroidered dresses for all the upcoming formal events in the season of weddings. 
What I love the most about my two Cristallini dresses is that every time I put one of them on, I feel like a Hollywood star, it gives me self-confidence to conquer the world, and that's a priceless feeling!
They recently launched their new collection and made me put one of their dresses on my wishlist over again!
I have no idea when and where I'm going to wear it but my motto is "If you think about something all the time, buy it!"
New collection 's lace embroidered dress with sequined embellishments is to die for!








A long V-neck gown with sparkling 3D sequins will turn any Plain Jane into a femme fatale
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Popular Posts